Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of Wings and other guests to troll in happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saint Hybrid Build?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pellegri

Pellegri

Saint Hybrid Build? Empty
PostSubject: Saint Hybrid Build?   Saint Hybrid Build? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:58 am

So I've been having trouble with my saint 'cause of the new revamp to Angelic Armor -- most people seem to have it now. But now I'm wondering which skills to give up to get it, or if I should change my build to get it. BTW, for those who don't know, this was the change made on the AA update:
"Cleric’s Angelic Armor skill now has increased effect, duration, and MP consumption on use." At maximum level possible at this time [Lv. 14], with the 60 cap, the effects are as follows:

Lv. required: 58
MP required to cast: 2052
Cast time: Instant
Cooldown time: 14 seconds
Effect: Absorbs 5130 physical damage for a maximum of 112 seconds. Reduces area physical damage by 25% and absorbs the rest.

This is the original build I was going for [at 60], without the changes to AA. I'm interested in keeping a hybrid build that supports a mix of: PvE, PvP and support / dungeoning. Then I've heard of some people telling me to max AA for dungeons and stuff, so I was wondering where the skill points will come from, so I came up with this build. The problem is that I obviously have nothing to attack with, and don't have my penance for PvP--which this guild is, ..right? :B Or is it only that I need a few points in AA? I have no idea. I've tried looking on the official forums for some builds, and I may be blind, but so far I haven't seen any build with AA included.

If any of you guys would mind posting your own build(s) and the reasons why, that would be great. <3 Thanks!
Back to top Go down
OpenLegsLegend

OpenLegsLegend

PostSubject: Re: Saint Hybrid Build?   Saint Hybrid Build? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 pm

ijer;tlejar;lkasjer;ljrak
Back to top Go down
Pellegri

Pellegri

PostSubject: Re: Saint Hybrid Build?   Saint Hybrid Build? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 am

HAHAHA, I LOVE YOUR SIG.
Back to top Go down
lunceria

lunceria

PostSubject: Re: Saint Hybrid Build?   Saint Hybrid Build? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:03 pm

this is the build ive been seeing.

Click me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgur.com
Pellegri

Pellegri

PostSubject: Re: Saint Hybrid Build?   Saint Hybrid Build? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Hm, yeah :/ That's the exact one as mine @ 60. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Hybrid Build?   Saint Hybrid Build? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saint Hybrid Build?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings :: General Everything :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: