Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of Wings and other guests to troll in happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pellegri

Pellegri

Hello~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello~   Hello~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 am

So I was debating whether or not to post, but then Ansei was like 'do it'. So I am.

My in-game name is Pellegri, and my real name is Maxine; I am 16 years old. I live in British Columbia, Canada. Going into Grade 12 this September with a bunch of science- /math- related courses (Calculus, Math, Bio, Physics, AP Chem, English, Grad. Trans. and a free block). I ended up joining the guild from an invite via Ansei when she saw I was guildless at Algon while defending.

I'm just gonna put my personality/attributes in point form 'cause I'm lazy:
  • I have red hair, brown eyes and glasses.
  • I don't like un-tieing my shoes because it me feel like I have to chew a sock [Don't ask; I don't know, either].
  • I am SHY, so don't try to force me to talk on vent / show myself. >:C I am very insecure.
  • My favourite colour is green. Lime green.
  • I love accents, although I admire everyone's voices on vent. /creeper
  • I got into my first MMO when I was 9 -- Ragnarok Online. I still play it with old friends occasionally.
  • I was a fan of anime + manga, but now I've just slided into just playing games; I used to go to anime
    conventions and cosplay [Anime like Ergo Proxy, Ghost in the Shell, Neon Genesis Evangelion, etc. I like].
  • I typically listen to music with no lyrics [instrumental, too], classical music, music from console games, and OPs from anime.
  • I have a PS2, XBox 360 Elite, 2 GBC [Blue + Red], a Nintendo DS Lite, and a SNES. I wanted a PS3 & Wii, but I don't have my job anymore. XD
  • I used to work at a theatre selling popcorn/drinks/candy for 7 months, but quit due to nightschool and other issues.
  • I have bad hearing and a pretty bad memory.
  • I have a Youtube channel dedicated mainly to collecting a bunch of favourites and posting my Okami guide [PS2 game] [919 subscribers yay XD].
  • I tend to over-use emotes when talking to people, tend to worry about little things and over-complicate simple things or issues [vent].
  • I don't like to wear make-up or eat most vegetables.
  • I am easily amused & get easily excited about things.
  • I follow Legend a lot. A lot.
  • I get sick very easily.
  • I am definitely a procrastinator.
  • I've been in the hospital for 3 weeks for an 8mm gall stone that got stuck in my bile duct [5 of which are still in my gall bladder but are too small to do damage ..yet]. Was on morphine. Good stuff.
  • I hate when objects are unorganized. Except my room.. that's a whole different story. :/
  • I love Wings.

I'm not sure what else to say. If you're in-game and need help or want to talk, PM me. I love grinding/dungeoning with people, helping out lower levels or just talking [ through typing, not vent :/ ] I also have MSN if you're interested: Aurellene@hotmail.com.

Thanks for reading <3
-Pellegri
Back to top Go down
Elleid

Hello~ Empty
PostSubject: ...cuuuute   Hello~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:22 pm

thats so cute....except that ''forcing'' part I WILL FORCE YOU TO THE GROUND...(WoW refference) please talk for me<3..<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Pellegri

Pellegri

Hello~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Hello~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Psh, I can't be tamed.
Back to top Go down
OpenLegsLegend

OpenLegsLegend

Hello~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Hello~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:47 pm

(: