Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of Wings and other guests to troll in happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Papillone to xPapillonx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Papillon

Papillon

Papillone to xPapillonx Empty
PostSubject: Papillone to xPapillonx   Papillone to xPapillonx I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi Hi~<3 Papillone to xPapillonx Th066_Hi I'm posting to let everyone who does not know what has happened to me, because I never told them or your new to the guild. I used to be a lvl 51 Saint (Papillone) until I got hacked,Papillone to xPapillonx Th116_ I did everything I could but Aika had to delete my account which sucks really bad since I also a lvl 30 Pally (NoJuliet) and a 22 dg (Sharada). When I first saw the email learning about my account I felt a little...well... Papillone to xPapillonx Th010_ lol Anyway so now I have a new account With my new Cleric! I feel revived Papillone to xPapillonx Th084_ lol. So that is what has happened, So this is just a lil random post about what has happened 2 me!

Papillone to xPapillonx Th032_
Back to top Go down
lunceria

lunceria

Papillone to xPapillonx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papillone to xPapillonx   Papillone to xPapillonx I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:05 pm

glad to have you back papi =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgur.com

Papillone to xPapillonx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings :: General Everything :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: