Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of Wings and other guests to troll in happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantasia

Phantasia

Howdy Guild Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Guild   Howdy Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:25 am

Alright, so, I'm not gonna type too much here but... Yo, hi, I'm Jen. Or Phantasia. Or Phan whichever you pick. (:
I'm 17 years young, living in Canada and all that, I lovvvve, my boyfriend & I lovvve playing video games, recently, I'm pretty sure video games have replaced my life.
So yea right now I'm living the dream, games, a part-time job, school and blah blah.
Oh, I like meeting new people, and I like listening to music, even if its kinda cliche for me to say that-

I like anime, my current favorites are Evangelion and Gurren Lagann.
I'm not a very fashionable person, but I try to keep up with the lastest trends and whatnot

Ummm What else is there to say... I don't watch many movies so none of that, but my favorite novel so far would be the Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls or Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden Like a Star @ heaven

Basically, I'm your average Jane, typing the average bio about myself.
I hope you've enjoyed reading, any questions, ask a way, I'm [usually] an approachable person.

(:

Soooo, here are the pictures I promised~
Howdy Guild 33mtunm Howdy Guild 657v6f
Oh yea, I'm brown. (: Yay, chocolate milk!
Mike's in the second picture; You may know him from our Guild as well, his IGN is DarkImage he's 17 as well and living in the States
But if you have any further, again feel free to ask us ;D

Back to top Go down
Ansei
Ansei

Howdy Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Guild   Howdy Guild I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 pm

izz pretty. :>
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/wingsguild/Wings

Howdy Guild
Page 1 of 1