Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of Wings and other guests to troll in happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lunceria

lunceria

MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1) Empty
PostSubject: MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1)   MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 pm

"the time has come gentlemen to parade around town wearing nothing but our longjohns and women's wigs".

are you confused yet? if not you need to reread my opening statement. imogrified yet? good... now lets continue, shall we?

ok well first off i guess since no one else has tried to do so ill start trying to head weekly events, secondly we should start trying to use the forums more often! and so... i shall combine both ideas at once!
STARTING NOW CHECK BACK EVERY MONDAY STARTING NEXT WEEK (august 18th) FOR MY UNUSUAL ODDITIES AND CRAZY IDEAS FOR PERSONAL ENJOYMENT

EVENT NUMBER:1
TITLE:DANCE DANCE NAKEDLUTION
DATE:august 19th
WHERE:pran dress shop in regenshein
SERVER:pvp
TIME:6:00pm eastern standard time
DESCRIPTION:gather! dance! be merry and do it all...WHILE NAKED
REQUIRED: you need to have a cruel sense of morality and ventrilo is recommended for full enjoyment.

HAVE FUN OR ELSE ILL KILL YOU ALL! ;P

the event was a success! not only did we get a good sized group together, nautilas should up with a "few" guild mates (i think only he should lol) we played lunceria says and ended off with a huge raiding party to feo, lenaria, and vanov :3 everyone had fun in the end. =) oh and i was offically declared EVENT COORDINATOR!

Last edited by K1nch on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : stupid preferences)
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgur.com
K1nch
K1nch

PostSubject: Re: MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1)   MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Made an announcement just because it sounds like a pretty fun idea hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://k1nch.tumblr.com
Ansei
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1)   MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Very Happy Thanks for hosting an event, Lunceria! I'll be there! [If I'm not working]
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/wingsguild/Wings
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1)   MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MINIONS! ASSEMBLE BEFORE ME! (EVENT 1)
Page 1 of 1