Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of Wings and other guests to troll in happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ansei
Ansei

Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. Empty
PostSubject: Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.   Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:54 pm

The new Archon alliance is something I'm highly unhappy with.
Empire and Pravus, I love to death.
But Syndicate and Rampage - What the hell.

I've considered the following:

"Deal with it, Ansei. It's just a game."
Problem?
This isn't just a game to me. I've been with Alethius for 6 months, and to see it come to such an end is ridiculous. I can't just sit back and watch it suck so badly.

"Exile. Just run away."
Considering. FURIOUSGEORGE from Osty offered to invite me and my entire guild into his LMA guild. He's an amazingly nice person, and says Osty is growing.

"Quit. The games dead, anyways."
Yeah, the games dead but I still love it. I worked hard for my character and status, and don't want to uninstall the game.

"Castle Siege to get what I want."
I don't want to overthrow Chris and Evolutions, but I'm extremely unhappy.
I still want LMA for us, but not where I'd be working with Sneakpally and Raiine.
I can understand Sneakpally, but I can't take Raiine seriously.

I know it sounds silly,
but I wanted to cry when I logged in and saw the nation failing so hard.
I know Sneakpally and Raiine deserve a chance, but I don't want to give them one.

Please post your opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/wingsguild/Wings
Pellegri

Pellegri

PostSubject: Re: Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.   Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Before I get into this post, I looked it over and it seems I'm like.. not nice or just being mean or something, so I apologize and I really don't mean it that way; I'm just trying to give my input/opinion.

I completely agree with you about the ridiculousness of the LMA. I do also feel unhappy about it. I'm just gonna jump into the points presented.

Deal with it, its just a game:
I personally have spent hundreds of hours on AIKA already, and have a great guild and good friends to be with, and I don't want to waste it all away because of this new LMA ruining my experience. Its not really a shocker to me that lots of people are feeling the same way. Its not really just a game to me, either. :/

Exile:
-Would George pay for all of the guild through in-game money or cash shop money? Its just a lot of players to think about..
-Would us players have to pay him back? I'm not trying to be cheap or anything but I don't have any money IRL and hardly any in-game money. Also currently in vent most people are like "I'm poor D:" Haha.
-Just curious, is he a friend of yours? O: Its a very generous offer especially for being invited into an LMA guild and I'm just wondering why he would spend so much cash on this transfer.
-Last time I was in Osty there were like something like 8 relics but I didn't see anyone moving -- only people with shops. Same with grinding areas..

Quit:
I'm sure quitting has crossed a lot of peoples' minds, and it might become a reality for me, too, because I have school starting soon. But I'm going to try hard to stick with my guild. :3 Not much for me to say. I think we should wait it out for a little longer to see how things unfold, but I'll take action if Ansei wishes it.

Castle Siege:
Here's where I'm sort of a fence-sitter.. I'm sure you would be a good archon, Ansei (assuming Chris + Evo would stay), and I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but I find it difficult to imagine us being in the LMA. It would be difficult to rally so many people considering so many have left already. Also shout contains like 95% saying something about disliking the LMA situation, but I'm wondering if they'd leave their guilds or ally with us. Also Wings (not sure about Oreos) seems to be low on active people. Like whenever I log in I usually only see like 1-5 people out of 75 (as of Sept. 6 with a few Oreos members merged; and thus the player count online increases by like 1-3). And even though we are geared towards being a PvP guild, I hardly see anyone at the rift or anything.

Also another thing is that Forsaken World is supposed to be in closed beta in winter months, and it seems everyone who's typically active in vent (and thus in AIKA, I guess XD) has jumped on board to play this game, which I'm assuming would make us more inactive. Also if we did get LMA, I can only see people not obeying orders, like with SneakPally. But also, speaking of Sneak I'm confused. I've heard that just sits in the rift and stuff and barks out orders, but it must be tough. Leading an entire nation who is practically completely against you and you have people barking at you from all sides and from other members in the LMA isn't going to be easy for the first little while. I don't think many people would start out perfect, but I am interested to see if he'll improve his ways. I dislike his methods and success rate, thus I don't want him to be in power, but at the same time, I believe I should give him a chance. Plus we kind of have to, since CS is.. every week, is it? I don't know anything about Raiine, though, so I'm not going to say anything about her.

Personally I'm gonna wait it out for a little while, unless Ansei takes action (by recruiting seriously dedicated, active PvPers for CS, exiling, quitting, or moving to FW, etc). Let's hope it all works out Sad
Back to top Go down
MisterKevinX

MisterKevinX

PostSubject: Re: Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.   Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:53 pm

I quitted. D:
Back to top Go down
OpenLegsLegend

OpenLegsLegend

PostSubject: Re: Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.   Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Disreguard everything Ansei said. How about we just have a giant troll war? I think it might work, cause i've already established a level of aggrivation on Raiine from trolling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pellegri

Pellegri

PostSubject: Re: Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.   Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 pm

LET'S DO IT.
Back to top Go down
MisterKevinX

MisterKevinX

PostSubject: Re: Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.   Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Thus, one reason why I quit.
Back to top Go down
Pellegri

Pellegri

PostSubject: Re: Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.   Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Come back to us, Kevin :C
Back to top Go down
lunceria

lunceria

PostSubject: Re: Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.   Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 am

ive started playing another game again so i KNOW im getting bored... anyways i think we should wait for forsaken worlds to come out and then maybe migrate if we like the closed beta.... in the meantime ill be playing "Face Of Mankind" its a great game but those that cant deal with live time combat (aka combat can happen at anytime ANYWHERE) shouldnt play and the learning curve is about the same as for EVE so its not an easy game to learn... if you need me to explain anymore about it hit me up in the vent or send me a forum pm ill send you the link
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgur.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.   Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansei is exiling, quitting, or CSing majorly.
Page 1 of 1