Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of Wings and other guests to troll in happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MINIONS! MAGIC BANANAS! (Event 3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lunceria

lunceria

MINIONS! MAGIC BANANAS! (Event 3) Empty
PostSubject: MINIONS! MAGIC BANANAS! (Event 3)   MINIONS! MAGIC BANANAS! (Event 3) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 pm

THIS TIME WERE GONNA PLAY A GAME I MADE! THE EVENTS WILL BE EXPLAINED AFTER THE DATE AND TIME INFO IS GIVEN

EVENT NUMBER:3
TITLE:MAGIC BANANAS!
DATE:Tuesday August 31st
WHERE: REGENSHEIN MAIN GATE
SERVER: pvp
TIME:6:00pm Eastern standard time
DESCRIPTION: find old wooden boxes! AND LOTS OF THEM good for cash, ess and pots! maybe even some rubicine and pells!
REQUIRED: Good Treasure finding skills

RULES
to play Magic Bananas! you have to find old wooden boxes! and lots of them! first you form a team of up to 3 players and you go out to look for old wooden boxes when ever you find one you tell in party chat what map and what you found in the box (cash can be excluded) boxes are worth 1 point each... first to 20 points wins! if your really crazy you can play the magic bananas bonus round! we go to other nations and try to farm caelium! the winners get some pretty good gear if they get rare caelium pieces! first to 10 points wins!

Last edited by lunceria on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i did it for the lulz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgur.com
Ansei
Ansei

MINIONS! MAGIC BANANAS! (Event 3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINIONS! MAGIC BANANAS! (Event 3)   MINIONS! MAGIC BANANAS! (Event 3) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Hrm, sounds bananaful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/wingsguild/Wings

MINIONS! MAGIC BANANAS! (Event 3)
Page 1 of 1