Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of Wings and other guests to troll in happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lunceria

lunceria

Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio... Empty
PostSubject: Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio...   Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:51 pm

bout damn time right? ok here we go...
Name:Brian
Birthday:august 26th
location:unknown...(but i might be somewhere on long island in the state of ny)
height:5' 6"
Likes: building, rock climbing, mmos, planning world domination(*cough*imsuccedingaswell*cough)
Favorite food: chinese spare ribs
Description: i like to think alot and i am very intelligent aswell i play chess more for tactical analysis than to win (even tho i smoke my dad all the time Wink) i build very well and my bbt (best build time) is 1012 piece set in 4 hours i rock climb aswell and i love it so much... i currently play 3 mmos (runescape, aika, grandfantasia though i sorta gave up due to the exp curve on that one >.<) currently i plan on getting a masters in programming and i have a little background knowledge (fear java ppl... fear it...) my personality is that of a very intelligent and very insane mad genius i like to make others laugh and im also very sly at times... im sorta shy and a bit paranoid aswell... oh and i have adhd which doesnt help... my favorite color is green (hence the green text tongue ) finally ive been told that im actually a good rolemodel for young childern(excluding the hyperactivity disorder) and thats all i can think of...

NOW GTFO BEFORE I KILL YOU WITH MY SMITTY!(not a dong)
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgur.com
K1nch
K1nch

PostSubject: Re: Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio...   Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 am

I lol'd irl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://k1nch.tumblr.com
Ansei
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio...   Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:41 pm

WIIIN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/wingsguild/Wings
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio...   Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once more...but this time, with feeling...and oh yeah heres my bio...
Page 1 of 1