Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of Wings and other guests to troll in happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

uh...my name is Kittsunia...o.o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kittsunia

Kittsunia

uh...my name is Kittsunia...o.o Empty
PostSubject: uh...my name is Kittsunia...o.o   uh...my name is Kittsunia...o.o I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 pm

So uh I had an account and introduction thingy before but then I had to go away for six weeks because I was boarding at a college for a summer program (it was kinda like bootcamp for smart people.) And now that im back it looks like a lot has changed, including the forum, o_o. Guess I have a lot of catching up to do >.< So i shall remake my intro i guess XD

My ign is Kittsunia but my real name is Miranda. My friends call me Panda, Mer Mer and Kitty Smile Im 16 and going into 11th grade. I live in New York (not the cool city part, the crappy upstate part.) I am 4'11 (yes I KNOW I am short u.u) I wanna be a veterinarian when I'm older and I want to go to an Ivy League School (Cornell) So I study veeery hard. Smile I play a few sports, mainy Field Hockey but also softball and volleyball. Im in the newspaper club, drama club and winter gaurd. Im a pretty laid back person and try to get along with everybody.

About me...hmm well I like to play games (duh). I love anime and reading manga. Some of my favorites are Fruits Basket, Spice and wolf, Vampire Knight, Ultra Maniac, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne ect. My favorite color is purple <3 Im terrified of spiders, I cnt be anywhere near them or I freak out. Oh and Im in love with an amazing guy (he plays Aika to!!) If you want to know more I guess you will just have to talk to me huh? Smile

Oh and this here is me Smile

uh...my name is Kittsunia...o.o 0806101159351-1

Back to top Go down
Kittsunia

Kittsunia

uh...my name is Kittsunia...o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh...my name is Kittsunia...o.o   uh...my name is Kittsunia...o.o I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm

oooo i forgot to mention im a cleric XD um thats all...i think o.o
Back to top Go down

uh...my name is Kittsunia...o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings :: General Everything :: Introductions!-
Jump to: